checked fuses, under hood & under dash, cigarette liter would not work, fuses ok, now car will not start. when key turn to start all dash lites & bells come on.
won't start on 2008 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla120 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla24 reports
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2008 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($88 - 122) in Sun City, CA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($108 - 219) in Waldo, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($144 - 191) in Grinnell, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($239 - 469) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($279 - 819) in Fruitland, UT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($246 - 567) in Republican City, NE