checked fuses, under hood & under dash, cigarette liter would not work, fuses ok, now car will not start. when key turn to start all dash lites & bells come on.
won't start on 2008 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla120 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla24 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla14 reports
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2008 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - 864) in Sun City, CA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($775 - 1,069) in Waldo, OH
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Grinnell, IA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($201 - 288) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($218 - 273) in Fruitland, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($206 - 303) in Republican City, NE