Replace fuel tank and pump, coils, computer, sparks plugs crank and cam sensor and do not get any pulse to injectors, good fuel presure. i spray atarter fluid to admition and start then go off.
wont start on 2000 Kia Sportage
3 answersOctober 07, 2009
3 answersOctober 02, 2009
0 answersOctober 26, 2014
1 answerDecember 01, 2014
1 answerApril 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.