my car would stall at lights and i would have to switch it into neutral, it would start fine, until it wouldnt start at all, i have had the throttle and map sensor changed as well as the fuel pump, no check engine light comes on, and the battery cable connects are fine... What could be the problem?
Wont start on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerJune 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 476) in Rea, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lemoyne, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($239 - 469) in Wilder, ID
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 62) in Williamsport, TN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($142 - 174) in Hutchinson, KS
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($479 - 792) in Sturtevant, WI