my car would stall at lights and i would have to switch it into neutral, it would start fine, until it wouldnt start at all, i have had the throttle and map sensor changed as well as the fuel pump, no check engine light comes on, and the battery cable connects are fine... What could be the problem?
Wont start on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerJune 01, 2009
3 answersMay 06, 2013
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?