my car would stall at lights and i would have to switch it into neutral, it would start fine, until it wouldnt start at all, i have had the throttle and map sensor changed as well as the fuel pump, no check engine light comes on, and the battery cable connects are fine... What could be the problem?
Wont start on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
1 answerJune 01, 2009
3 answersMay 06, 2013
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +