my car would stall at lights and i would have to switch it into neutral, it would start fine, until it wouldnt start at all, i have had the throttle and map sensor changed as well as the fuel pump, no check engine light comes on, and the battery cable connects are fine... What could be the problem?
Wont start on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
3 answersMay 06, 2013
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers