my car would stall at lights and i would have to switch it into neutral, it would start fine, until it wouldnt start at all, i have had the throttle and map sensor changed as well as the fuel pump, no check engine light comes on, and the battery cable connects are fine... What could be the problem?
Wont start on 1994 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla120 reports
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerMarch 18, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($274 - $457) in Rea, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - $130) in Lemoyne, OH
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($323 - $454) in Wilder, ID
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Williamsport, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($171 - $254) in Hutchinson, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($414 - $506) in Sturtevant, WI