hello me again my car wont start it turns over and it will pop like its tryin to i think its the coil but not sure just wondering if anyone knows thanks
wont start on 1990 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre43 reports
2 answersJuly 31, 2012
Verified for the Buick LeSabre290 reports
1 answerJuly 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kintyre, ND
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Grange, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Ione, OR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in South Hero, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($437 - 527) in Los Altos, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($172 - 213) in Fabius, NY