i was in jail for three months and in that time no one messed with my car or turned it on. well now it wont start, replaced the starter, ignition coil, battery and crankshaft sensor well it trys but it whines really bad and doesnt start. any ideas? and there is fuel getting to the fuel rail
wont start on 1996 Plymouth Neon
2 answersApril 01, 2010
2 answersDecember 14, 2009
3 answersApril 20, 2011
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?