was running fine but i stored it for a month battery was dead but after i chared the battery it cranks over but won't start , i counld't get spark to the plugs , not sure what happen?
won't start on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E43021 reports
2 answersJuly 05, 2014
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
1 answerSeptember 21, 2014
0 answersSeptember 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- The first time I tried using the A/C, there was no electricity to comp. Fuse OK
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($89 - $106) in Kokomo, MS
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,292 - $3,331) in Hartford, SD
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($466 - $782) in Woodworth, ND
- Thermostat Replacement ($205 - $277) in Harris, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($325 - $514) in Monroe, UT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Grimsley, TN