I have a 98 2wd blazer with a 4.3 v6 vortec motor if it sits more than a day it wont start and if it rains it wont start ive changed the fuel pump ,plug wires and plugs and the distributor cap and rotor button and the ignition coil what else could be causing this to do that and it is gettin terrible gas milage. It missies out real bad till it warms up then it is fine. It starts fine if you start it everyday and drive it.
wont start on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 25, 2010
the spider assembly or fuel injection group have a problem with flooding and bleed down. a shop can check this with a fuel pump pressure test. very pricy.
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer30 reports
2 answersMarch 16, 2016
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2014
2 answersNovember 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- What would male it turn over but not fire
- i buying 1993 blazer the guy said it don't pass smog what would be the problem
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($752 - 949) in Boston, GA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($563 - 741) in Bostwick, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Noel, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($142 - 210) in Guernsey, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - 335) in Calcium, NY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($625 - 675) in San Diego, TX