I change the exhust manifold, now cant get the car to start. it acts like it wants to start even kinda starts for a couple seconds then dies.
wont start on 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet
2 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersMay 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?