I has a oil pump put on my 1996 olds ciera sl, having the car on stands for 3 days, and low fuel. So we added $10 to make sure it did not run out. Prior to service car started fine ran good except oil pump symptoms. Now after removing jacks car wont start. It wants to it turns but their is no spark to motor? engine? You can smell gas is gettig to motor so not fuel pump. Had coils tested the starter plate tested cleaned and greased. the spark plugs and wires are fairly new but there is no spark when tested all 6. Sprayed starter fluid on intake and still nothing. Could something have been pinched under car when oil pump was put in? Really weird it ran 3 days ago before other work was done and He never touvhed top of motor at all, what is going on? what can I check next?
Wont start on 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
by Car trouble Queen in Phoenix, AZ on June 05, 2010
6 answersJuly 21, 2009
0 answersFebruary 22, 2015
1 answerJune 03, 2015
2 answersJune 05, 2010
2 answersJanuary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Questions
- Why is my ABS light coming on???
- Need help with blinkers and hazard lights not working
- why is my car stalling check engine light on and off surging while driving
- I have replaced the fuel pump relay and the fuel pump and am still not getting pressure from the fuel tank any ideas of what it could be?
- what causes a car to die after replacing alternator and battery in a 1995 oldsmobile cutlass ciera