Sprayed some carb cleaner in intake but will not even start or try to start momentarily.Fuel pressure and volume good.All fuses good.Cranks good but will not start. No spark seems to be the case.Is it crank sensor or ign module? I am getting fuel pressure though. 116k miles.
wont start. on 2000 Saturn SW2
Asked by for the 2000 Saturn SW2
1 more answer
1 answerDecember 11, 2010
0 answersFebruary 10, 2016
2 answersAugust 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW2 Questions
- Looking for a brake booster for rhd anyone know where to find one?
- will 99 saturn sw2 bumper work on a 2000 lw2
- what does the battery and oil light mean before car dies then starts up again
- Auto trans will downshift sometimes all the way while at freeway speeds
- What cause the car to power down while driving. The check engine comes on.
2000 Saturn SW2 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rosemead, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - $150) in Junction City, KS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($153 - $193) in Elverson, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bridgewater, CT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - $84) in Potrero, CA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($79 - $100) in Dennison, OH