No lights or codes on comes to indicate any problems. Very frustrating!!!
Won't shift into park or reverse. It does it occassionally. on 2006 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2006 Nissan Armada Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Cedar Crest, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($498 - 631) in Julian, CA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($299 - 414) in Camden, ME
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Genoa, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($549 - 596) in Burkeville, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($257 - 314) in Buhl, MN