Will not pass smog keeps code is for evac sensor and camshaft sensor? What do I do? And how much will it cost? Very important to get done so everything is in running shape. Help?
wont pass smog in Las Vegas its evac sensor and camshaft sensor? More info? on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1998 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Hazel Hurst, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($246 - 344) in Stratton, NE
- Starter Replacement ($292 - 516) in Noxen, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Laketown, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($446 - 504) in Eddyville, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 233) in Chippewa Falls, WI