It passed the safety inspection with no problems, but the mechanics are stumped on why only 3 of the 5 tests are "showing up" for the Missouri emission test. Two of the tests consistenly won't even register so they don't know what to suggest to fix it. Other than driving it more.......any ideas.
Won't pass Mo emissions test, mechanics are stumped on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2004 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($512 - 604) in Groves, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Oil City, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($259 - 350) in Ashland, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 251) in Erwin, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($223 - 385) in Celoron, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 133) in Cammal, PA