camshaft positioning magnet was replaced because thats what the computer read. the car stutters going down the road but not continuously. when the brake pedal is held down at a stop the car dies.
wont idle when brake is depesed on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - $284) in Kintyre, ND
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in La Grange, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ione, OR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - $709) in South Hero, VT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - $92) in Los Altos, CA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Fabius, NY