camshaft positioning magnet was replaced because thats what the computer read. the car stutters going down the road but not continuously. when the brake pedal is held down at a stop the car dies.
wont idle when brake is depesed on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Kintyre, ND
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in La Grange, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ione, OR
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in South Hero, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($679 - 722) in Los Altos, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($258 - 528) in Fabius, NY