i was stopped at a traffic light...light turned green my car wouldnt go. when i put it in park it makes a horrible grinding noise. if i try any of the drive gears it grinds but not as badly. car starts but wont go into any gears. its an automatic tranny. checked fluid levels and they seem fine. please help
wont go into gear on 2000 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?