I HAD NO WARNING OF TRANSMISSION GOING OUT. IT HAPPENED AT A STOPLIGHT AND I WAS ABLE TO LIMP IT INTO WORK. AFTER WORK IT WOULDN'T MOVE AT ALL.
WON'T GO FORWARD OR IN REVERSE. IT DID GO IN WHILE I WAS JUMPSTARTING IT. on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raymond, MT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Burns, KS
- 52,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Bloomfield, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($33 - 46) in Valentines, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 337) in Asbury, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($308 - 530) in Somersville, CT