had alignment done and new tires installed, driving home there was a loud banging from front end, now car will not move when shifted into drive, feels like its locked up, will go in reverse
won't go forward, only reverse on 2001 Ford Taurus
3 answersMarch 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order