I could by pass the starter?
wont crank over why could it be the ignition switch?
on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2001 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($761 - 1,117) in Drayden, MD
- 60,000 Mile Service ($311 - 489) in Belle Rose, LA
- Add Water Pump ($207 - 503) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Creston, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($289 - 347) in La Mesa, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,064 - 1,264) in Williams, CA