Turn key and get nothing, wipers working at normal speed, battery has full charge. Tried in park and neutral and even tried spare key. no crank, no attempt to turn over, get nothing. Is it the starter, starter connections, or neutral control switch? anybody else have this problem?
Won't crank on 1999 Saturn SL1
4 answersJuly 01, 2013
2 answersMay 29, 2012
2 answersMay 18, 2013
3 answersDecember 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?
- It looks like I have excessive amount of oil in my coolant reservoir