we have changed the ignition coil it bogs down and sputters on us it work for about a day when we replaced the ignition coil but no its the same again can someone please give us some advice
wont acc past 20 or 30 what the heck is wrong pls help on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lehigh, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - 416) in Enderlin, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Brownsville, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Saulsbury, TN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($324 - 388) in Van Horne, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 357) in Refugio, TX