Driving home the TCS light was blinking and then the ABS light came on. the TCS said i need to service my Stabilitrak.I got home turned off the car waited 15 minutes went back out restarted the car and the TCS warning light went off. It said TCS is on. BUT my ABS light is on.Is this safe to drive ? I have a major surgery scheduled tomorrow.Also it felt as if i was losing power when the TCS light was blinking. and my car felt like it was bucking. I went around a corner and the TCS started blinking again.How do i fix this without costing me an arm and a leg. Im a single parent
wondering if it's safe to drive? ABS Light on. TCS light was blinking now off. on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($300 - 491) in Merrillan, WI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Madison, NH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($204 - 283) in Bethel Park, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Colerain, NC
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($147 - 165) in Claremont, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($436 - 675) in Emigrant Gap, CA