A line to the transmission was detached but no apparent damage. Was reattached and fluid replaced, still will not drive. Can this be problem other than transmission itself. The car showed absolutely no probs with transmission before this happened.
With no prior prob, all my transmission fluid spilled out. Will not drive. Help? on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.
- I have automatic but it get stuck between gears like a stickshift.
- How can I get my fuel pump licking problem solved?