A line to the transmission was detached but no apparent damage. Was reattached and fluid replaced, still will not drive. Can this be problem other than transmission itself. The car showed absolutely no probs with transmission before this happened.
With no prior prob, all my transmission fluid spilled out. Will not drive. Help? on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($238 - 438) in Omar, WV
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($533 - 723) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,182 - 1,498) in Trenton, TN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($887 - 2,745) in Mermentau, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($209 - 249) in Logan, UT
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 126) in Pawling, NY