Among other things I need to replace the muffler or can I just repair it? Also am replacing the PCV valve.
With no owners manual how do I determine if my 1999 Ford Escort is SOHC or DOHC? on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in West Hartford, VT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Burdine, KY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Averill Park, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($103 - 139) in Etna, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($337 - 530) in Harrisburg, AR
- Horn Replacement ($170 - 183) in Haydenville, OH