Ok i have a 95 regal gran sport. we bought a new alternator and have been through 3 batteries. The battery keeps draining, and had alternator tested it is good. Also, since this problem my rpm's are flipping out and now my speedometer is stuck. Do you have any idea what is wrong?
wiring or ground?
on 1995 Buick Regal
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2012
1 answerApril 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum