Ok i have a 95 regal gran sport. we bought a new alternator and have been through 3 batteries. The battery keeps draining, and had alternator tested it is good. Also, since this problem my rpm's are flipping out and now my speedometer is stuck. Do you have any idea what is wrong?
wiring or ground? on 1995 Buick Regal
by rjs4life in Mc Leansboro, IL on March 09, 2013
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2012
1 answerApril 09, 2010
Verified for the Buick Regal4 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum
- Car set for a year then started it. Ran for an hour then just died and wouldn't start again.
- My turn signal stopped working. I cha Inged the signal relay under the dash. It was working really slow. Now it won't work at all. I have checked all of the bulbs and fuses twice. The wipers, high beams and cruise control still work.
- HOW TO REPLACE THE ALTERNATOR
- How much is a new ignition system?