Ok i have a 95 regal gran sport. we bought a new alternator and have been through 3 batteries. The battery keeps draining, and had alternator tested it is good. Also, since this problem my rpm's are flipping out and now my speedometer is stuck. Do you have any idea what is wrong?
wiring or ground?
on 1995 Buick Regal
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2012
1 answerApril 09, 2010
Verified for the Buick Regal4 reports
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.
- when I try to shut the car off it will not turn to the off position.