Ok i have a 95 regal gran sport. we bought a new alternator and have been through 3 batteries. The battery keeps draining, and had alternator tested it is good. Also, since this problem my rpm's are flipping out and now my speedometer is stuck. Do you have any idea what is wrong?
wiring or ground?
on 1995 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal4 reports
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2012
1 answerApril 09, 2010
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($167 - 334) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 818) in Oakdale, CA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Smoaks, SC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Springbrook, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($316 - 350) in Ponemah, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($111 - 311) in Beach Haven, PA