Ok i have a 95 regal gran sport. we bought a new alternator and have been through 3 batteries. The battery keeps draining, and had alternator tested it is good. Also, since this problem my rpm's are flipping out and now my speedometer is stuck. Do you have any idea what is wrong?
wiring or ground?
on 1995 Buick Regal
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2012
1 answerApril 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Seat wiring harness caused rear speaker malfunction
- How do I know if this car was a recal
- Sputters between 59-65, code Lean, can't give it full throttle
- The diagnostic code says p2261 that the turbo charge by pass value stuck
- AC won't start up because the exterior temp readout reads at 38 below most of