Ok my father was working on an issue with his brake light switch wiring where some wires had melted together and now he is having problems with getting the truck to shift out of low gear. Can you help me figure something out? I have searched the net several times because we are both stumped.
Wiring issues on 1996 Ford F-250
Installed a aftermarket dual Bluetooth, USB,SD,front auxserly port. It was working fine till tonite now it acts like it has a short in the wiring. Wont keep power to the radio for more then 15secs. What could cause this. And how can i fix it. Please help.
1 answerMay 23, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
2 answersMarch 09, 2011
This week's top 10
1996 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($84 - 132) in Wylie, TX
- Glow Plug Replacement ($541 - 779) in Patton, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Pablo, CO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Madison, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Veribest, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($163 - 197) in Elaine, AR