Ok my father was working on an issue with his brake light switch wiring where some wires had melted together and now he is having problems with getting the truck to shift out of low gear. Can you help me figure something out? I have searched the net several times because we are both stumped.
Wiring issues on 1996 Ford F-250
Asked by for the 1996 Ford F-250
Installed a aftermarket dual Bluetooth, USB,SD,front auxserly port. It was working fine till tonite now it acts like it has a short in the wiring. Wont keep power to the radio for more then 15secs. What could cause this. And how can i fix it. Please help.
1 answerMay 23, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
2 answersMay 03, 2013
2 answersMarch 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- Why won't my 1997 F-250 351 Winsor 8 cyl not start or will stall
- My truck stays engaged .. Jumps forward when attempting to start.. Why is that
- there is a fuel leak, a steady drip from the rear tank what could that be from
- Truck shuts off when I gas it. Stays on when idling. Any ideas what it is?
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located
1996 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($270 - $366) in Wylie, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($288 - $409) in Patton, CA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($91 - $140) in San Pablo, CO
- Starter Replacement ($193 - $355) in Madison, MN
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($90 - $154) in Veribest, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($580 - $727) in Elaine, AR