Ok my father was working on an issue with his brake light switch wiring where some wires had melted together and now he is having problems with getting the truck to shift out of low gear. Can you help me figure something out? I have searched the net several times because we are both stumped.
Wiring issues on 1996 Ford F-250
Installed a aftermarket dual Bluetooth, USB,SD,front auxserly port. It was working fine till tonite now it acts like it has a short in the wiring. Wont keep power to the radio for more then 15secs. What could cause this. And how can i fix it. Please help.
1 answerMay 23, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
2 answersMay 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
1 answerMay 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab