Wire harness is too short on drivers door. After class action suit,VW admitted it needed to be 80 mm longer. Where can I get a replacement harness to fix my electrical problems to driver door, due to this insufficient wiring harness.
Wiring harness on drivers door keeps failing on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Rockwell, NC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarksville, IN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Garland, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mesa, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 233) in Sylvania, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 439) in Westport Point, MA