Wire harness is too short on drivers door. After class action suit,VW admitted it needed to be 80 mm longer. Where can I get a replacement harness to fix my electrical problems to driver door, due to this insufficient wiring harness.
Wiring harness on drivers door keeps failing on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?