Wire harness is too short on drivers door. After class action suit,VW admitted it needed to be 80 mm longer. Where can I get a replacement harness to fix my electrical problems to driver door, due to this insufficient wiring harness.
Wiring harness on drivers door keeps failing on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($179 - 245) in Rockwell, NC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarksville, IN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 621) in Garland, UT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Mesa, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($406 - 758) in Sylvania, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,149 - 2,895) in Westport Point, MA