Is there a recall on the wiring harness,because my car & others seem to be having problem of pulling up hills or not at all. The mechanic have change everything possible,and he found out it was the wiring harness leading to control box.
wiring harness on 2000 Kia Sportage
1 answerApril 20, 2012
2 answersMay 03, 2014
1 answerApril 27, 2009
2 answersJune 01, 2010
3 answersDecember 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2000 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - 205) in Laupahoehoe, HI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,515 - 1,728) in Greensboro, MD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($212 - 313) in Wilson, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($392 - 498) in Hauula, HI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 73) in Truth or Consequences, NM
- Window Switch Replacement ($108 - 123) in Lancaster, CA