firing order with a detailed diagram
wiring diagram from the distibuter to the cylinders.1998,3.0 l,ranger on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Saint Charles, MO
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 262) in Vergennes, VT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 157) in Luna, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($258 - 1,123) in Dora, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pemberton, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Leighton, IA