need wiring schematics for my cobra tailights and brake lightsmy email is email@example.com
wiring on 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
0 answersJune 07, 2015
1 answerMarch 27, 2012
1 answerFebruary 25, 2011
1 answerAugust 02, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
- Cost to put in a new engine
- Need a good shop. My Cobra has a bad(not blown) head gasket, timing cover gaskets, oil air filter, AC compressor, and power steering hydro booster. Need some advice cause these are expensive repairs.
- In between gears going up or down getting a grinding sound but its not grinding.
- Starting at approx. 2300 rpm engine noise, 4.6 cobra 321 hp stock engine, knocki
- My cobra has a knocking sound when the rpm increase or when I change gears
1999 Ford Mustang Cobra Estimates