replace fuel pump,fuel tank sending unit and fuel relay .Now i dont have no electrical power going to pump.
wiring on 1997 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre103 reports
2 answersNovember 18, 2010
Verified for the Buick LeSabre33 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly