replace fuel pump,fuel tank sending unit and fuel relay .Now i dont have no electrical power going to pump.
wiring on 1997 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre10 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre35 reports
2 answersNovember 18, 2010
Verified for the Buick LeSabre111 reports
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in South Cairo, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($477 - 731) in Waterford, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($495 - 751) in Warren, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - 344) in Linneus, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Belgium, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($392 - 422) in Outing, MN