The b+ connector is jut hanging loose and the 2 prong connector was pulled out of the starter. Is there any way to rig it to start so I don't have to get it towed somewhere?
Wires came out of starter how do I put it back in? on 1999 Dodge Caravan
- How to Put On and Remove Tire Chains/Traction Cables for Snow
- Recalls, TSBs, and Campaigns: Free or Do You Have to Pay?
- Consumer Reports' Annual Auto Survey Reveals the Industry Through the Consumer's Eyes
- Replacing Old Tires: When Is It Time?
- Pushing the Needle Too Far: How Long Can You Drive on Empty?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
1999 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($213 - $345) in Marshall, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($330 - $493) in Shady Grove, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - $347) in Tunnel City, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($127 - $217) in Saint Amant, LA
- Horn Replacement ($112 - $187) in Brandon, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($107 - $339) in Tilden, NE