Do you have any recommendation on how to get to the wires on the starter. I can only get my hand up to the starter let alone a wrench. I need to replace the wires form the battery the engine will not start.
Wire to Starter on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answerDecember 06, 2015
1 answerJuly 01, 2010
2 answersMarch 10, 2015
2 answersOctober 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.