where is the fuse or relay that provides power? Also the elec door locks work but the auto lock when you have it in gear does not engage.
wipers work, front & back washers do not, reservoir is full on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Hiram, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($249 - 1,030) in Corn, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($422 - 576) in Rockville, MD
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Sarles, ND
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($301 - 998) in Helena, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - 77) in Burlington, ND