where is the fuse or relay that provides power? Also the elec door locks work but the auto lock when you have it in gear does not engage.
wipers work, front & back washers do not, reservoir is full on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.