1992 Ford Taurus--Turn on wipers everythings fine. After they run for a while they suddenly stop. Than restart for a while and than stop. This Action continues. Got caught in a heavy rainstorm this morning and could not see. Need diection. Thanks.
Wipers operate and than start. on 1992 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1992 Ford Taurus
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by raytucker ,
April 04, 2015
Loose connection to wiper motor,,water getting inside wiper motor
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
1992 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($165 - $326) in Burr, NE
- Starter Replacement ($261 - $356) in Farmington, CT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stephen, MN
- Air Pump Replacement ($311 - $403) in Burton, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($26 - $34) in Clarksville, TN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($337 - $444) in Saint Johns, OH