Wipers will not move but motor seems to be working fine. If I manual move the wipers they will return to the home position but will not move back and forth on their own. What is the problem?
Wipers have stopped moving but wiper motor runs. on 1995 Toyota Camry
2 answersMay 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1995 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Oxford Junction, IA
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Luling, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($201 - 356) in Stanhope, IA
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($47 - 73) in Bourbonnais, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($371 - 465) in Dana, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Alpena, AR