2000 Ford Explorer Q&A

2000 Ford Explorer Question: wiper problem

started the car while the wipers were frozen. I only have high wiper speed now. What's the fix? -
probably need to replace the wiper motor about $75 (rebuilt) at www.napaonline.com -
check the wiper relay located under the hood with other fuses. buying a relay is WAY cheaper than replacing the motor for no reason! relays are bigger than regular fuses, consult manual to find relays. -
My oldest son bought a 94 ford explorer 4x4 four door. Normally I would simply say replace the wiper motor because it's burnt out. However when I got out there and went to look for myself I found t...
The rear window wiper may not fully contact the rear window. Our technicians tell us that replacing both the wiper blade and wiper arm will generally correct this issue.
The rear wiper may stop working. This could be due to a rear wiper motor that has failed requir...
i have replaced the rear wiper motor, two relays under the hood. and the fuses are fine. what should i try next to get wipers to work?
Anyone else have this problem, please let me know what you ended up doing to solve it: So I checked all the online posts on this subject and most seemed to say this should be a fairly easy DIY rep...