i have replaced 2 wiper motors then switch and new motor and wipers burn out in less tha n a month please help
wiper motor keeps stop working replaced the switch & motor at the same time on 2000 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2000 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Pattonsburg, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 91) in Leeds, ME
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - 2,172) in Eagle River, AK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($755 - 1,334) in Lottie, LA
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Brake Pads Replacement ($210 - 251) in Texhoma, OK