i have replaced 2 wiper motors then switch and new motor and wipers burn out in less tha n a month please help
wiper motor keeps stop working replaced the switch & motor at the same time on 2000 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2000 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 106) in Pattonsburg, MO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leeds, ME
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Eagle River, AK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - 449) in Lottie, LA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 89) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,314 - 1,430) in Texhoma, OK