I have a 2000 C230 Kompressor with wiper problems. When I turn on the wipers, the wipers will start from the driver side of the car and then stop on the far passenger side. I have added white lithium grease (learned it from a mechanic) to the wipers, cleaned the windshield and other things but have had no luck so far. One thing I have not done is remove the wiper cover and add additional white lithium grease to it. Any suggestions on what may be the problem, how to remove the wiper cover piece or anything. If it helps, the temperature outside is about 25 degrees and I thought that my be part of the problem. Any help to prevent spending $500 - $600 for a new motor would be greatly appreciated.
Wiper Motor on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 more answer
4 answersJanuary 04, 2010
2 answersMarch 01, 2014
1 answerAugust 13, 2012
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
0 answersSeptember 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luther, OK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($386 - 974) in Yabucoa, PR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,338 - 1,781) in Hammond, IN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($189 - 292) in Thorntown, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,045 - 1,163) in Deer Island, OR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,036 - 1,296) in Shepherd, MT