where is it located? how do I cahnge it?
Wiper Motor on 1990 BMW 325i
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
1 answerJune 25, 2013
2 answersOctober 09, 2009
1 answerJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($294 - 373) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Saint Helen, MI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,284 - 1,683) in Forest Hill, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,358 - 7,505) in Brookhaven, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Blanchester, OH