My vehicle will be siting idle or going down the road. The wipers will come on wiht the switch still off. What would cause this?
Wiper Issues on 2003 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
2003 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Studley, VA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Hartland, MN
- 100,000 Mile Service ($312 - 433) in Riverton, IA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Union Star, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 269) in Three Springs, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($108 - 121) in Issaquah, WA