my passenger side wiper arm wont go all the way down to the cowl its up about 5 inches when in the off postion, apon inspection it seems that the arm was loose, the shaft that goes through the cowl all so moves, it is not tight like the driver side. I pulled the cap on the arm thinking that the nut was loose but its very tight, how do I expose the linkage? should the shaft that attaches to the wiper arm be loose? the wipers work fine with no issues other than the passenger arm not returning all the way down,but i can push it back down and it will stay....
wiper arm alignment on 2002 BMW 325Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325Ci Questions
- All my electrical symbols are slowly coming on and staying on one by one.??
- Vacuum hose broken will it affect the car and how, driving and the car cuts
- Radio does nothing. It shows literally just this " --:-- AM". What is it?
- MY FRONT BUMPER HAS FALLEN OFF AGAIN AND ALLSTATE JUST , PAID OUT $1,200 TO FIX
- recently my 120i dashboard fails to light up when i switch the ignition on. everything is just dead from wipers to windows. there is a permanent ping sound and with that some picture of a car on a jack pops up.