My Lexus ES300 wiper on driver's side does not come all the way up on the windshield. It comes about 4/5 the way and goes back down. I tried tightening the bolt per suggested solutions on internet. Didn't work. How do I fix this, and what would it cost if I take this to a mechanic to fix it?
Wiper on 1996 Lexus ES300
1 answerDecember 10, 2009
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
0 answersJanuary 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?