My Lexus ES300 wiper on driver's side does not come all the way up on the windshield. It comes about 4/5 the way and goes back down. I tried tightening the bolt per suggested solutions on internet. Didn't work. How do I fix this, and what would it cost if I take this to a mechanic to fix it?
Wiper on 1996 Lexus ES300
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
0 answersJanuary 22, 2015
1 answerDecember 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($71 - 119) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($313 - 433) in Floweree, MT
- Heater Core Replacement ($433 - 594) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henderson, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($402 - 459) in Ukiah, OR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Belgrade, MO