My Lexus ES300 wiper on driver's side does not come all the way up on the windshield. It comes about 4/5 the way and goes back down. I tried tightening the bolt per suggested solutions on internet. Didn't work. How do I fix this, and what would it cost if I take this to a mechanic to fix it?
Wiper on 1996 Lexus ES300
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
0 answersJanuary 22, 2015
1 answerDecember 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($218 - 308) in Floweree, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($88 - 184) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($163 - 312) in Henderson, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($242 - 623) in Ukiah, OR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($507 - 784) in Belgrade, MO