After the snow storm this week my drivers side wiper is not working but the passenger side works fine. When I move it manually it moves freely. What could it be?
wiper on 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
2 answersOctober 18, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($259 - 418) in Hanover, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($237 - 373) in Barksdale, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 439) in Llewellyn, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Porthill, ID
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($117 - 205) in Temple City, CA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($50 - 73) in Hudson, NC