when it is cold especially I crank up put the truck in reverse and the back area makes a loud wining noise. It makes the noise when going in reverse only. it does it most of the time, but always when its cold. I just had the transmission rebuilt less than two years ago. I don't think it is that. Could it be the pinoin nut on the rear axl
winning noise when i go in reverse noise is in the back on 1994 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home