diagnostic code is P0103 the gears smtimes dont change but i have tried my best even fixing new sensors,checking wires, at times a black/grey smoke comes out in the morning
wingroad has a problem of MAF sensor it lacks power should i continue driving? on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?