diagnostic code is P0103 the gears smtimes dont change but i have tried my best even fixing new sensors,checking wires, at times a black/grey smoke comes out in the morning
wingroad has a problem of MAF sensor it lacks power should i continue driving? on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph