diagnostic code is P0103 the gears smtimes dont change but i have tried my best even fixing new sensors,checking wires, at times a black/grey smoke comes out in the morning
wingroad has a problem of MAF sensor it lacks power should i continue driving? on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?