windshield wipers wont work. all fuses and relays seem to be ok.
windshield wipers wont work. on 2001 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Cofield, NC
- 5,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Odum, GA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in North Freedom, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in West Point, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Rhinehart, LA