So I check the fuse box and replace the only blown fuse still nothing what is the problem???
windshield wipers. window & sun roof stop working. on 1993 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1993 Honda Civic Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Somerset, MI
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Ensenada, PR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($618 - 1,180) in Cisco, UT
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Concordia, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kinzers, PA