Someone said it might be some sort of electrical panel.
Windshield wipers do not work and it's not the fuse. What could be the problem? on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Kintyre, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($627 - 792) in La Grange, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ione, OR
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in South Hero, VT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Los Altos, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fabius, NY