previous night freezing temp and snow, wipers were working. next morning started car, rear wiper worked, fronts were frozen, cleared them and then tried them, and NO GO. checked 20 amp fuse, OK. replaced fuse F5/F7,still NO GO. Dealer wants 850.00 to replace wiper motor. I'm handy but need instruction ? Any ideas ?
windshield wipers do not work on 2002 Mini Cooper S
Asked by for the 2002 Mini Cooper S
are you sure the wiper shafts are not turning? check to make sure they have not just loosened at the wiper arm. If you would like a second opinion or a quote we service Mini! Good luck! Greg
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- fuel gauge stays on empty tested both sending units seam to be ok.
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
2002 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($69 - $112) in Stanley, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,433 - $1,660) in Mesa, ID
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in West Des Moines, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($555 - $700) in Riverton, NJ
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($149 - $225) in Pope, MS
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($88 - $111) in Ah Gwah Ching, MN