This week in the freezing drizzle I turned on my windshield wipers for the first time since it was inspected last Nov/Dec. To my surprise they started up and then "froze" in the up/on position. I have since tried turning them on/off, but nothing happens. What should I have the repair shop look for?
Windshield Wipers appear "frozen" in the on position...what is cause? on 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- why does my 2017 GS vette shift very hard when cold from 1st to 2nd paddle shift
- What size are the bolts that hold the electric cooling fan to the radiator?
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .