This week in the freezing drizzle I turned on my windshield wipers for the first time since it was inspected last Nov/Dec. To my surprise they started up and then "froze" in the up/on position. I have since tried turning them on/off, but nothing happens. What should I have the repair shop look for?
Windshield Wipers appear "frozen" in the on position...what is cause? on 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
Asked by for the 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- my vette idles fine, but when I put it in gear, and give it any gas, it stalls
- When I hold the brake and try to burn out the engine falls flat - no power.
- How much pressure does the power steering pump put out on a 1994 Corvette
- turn off engine,lights are not on/open but the left side cont to try to close,
- What do I need to do or look for now ?
1995 Chevrolet Corvette Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($301 - $386) in Kinnear, WY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($232 - $370) in Davey, NE
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $42) in Larsen, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mary D, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($108 - $130) in Maple, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Warsaw, KY